23.6.10

Everything has a positive side.




Yesterday was a fateful day, and a good day too for many things. Yesterday I had an exam, and I failed it. Yesterday many of my friends were sad. Yesterday I couldn't go to the school and say goodbye. But...
Yesterday was also the best day (or one of them) of my life! It was the last day of school and my last day in that school. It's very awesome think that I needn't go to that school never more. We made the last class dinner, and it was wonderful. 
The best thing it's that yesterday I went to pick up a camera that was broken, and now it works! It's a second-hand Minolta, and I love how it makes photos.

2 comentarios:

  1. yes you are right yesterday was a strange day but today is sant joan! haha a tirar petardos s'ha dit! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ueeeeeeee minolta rules!
    today i bought mini diana, it's awesome too!
    class dinner and karaoke party were hilarious!! OMG i've just seen the woman magazine in my bag! hahahah
    4 more days and we'll be in washingtonn!
    xx

    ResponderEliminar